I am a holistic and integrated psychotherapist. This means I consider the whole person (mind, body, spirit and relationships) when addressing your problems and goals.
I believe that your inner wisdom is the best guide for your unique journey towards holistic healing and mental health.
To do this, I work with you to create an inner field-guide, which can include activities like:
- Mapping your internal landscape (soul) and getting to know all the different internal characters (subpersonalities) that inhabit it, building a foundation for self-understanding, self-acceptance, and ultimately, self-leadership.
- Enhancing the communication pathways between your body and mind to increase your ability to regulate emotions and mindfully embrace life and its challenges.
- Reparenting work to enhance your ability to self-regulate your destructive impulses, create and hold healthy boundaries, and to keep the promises you make to yourself.
- Inner-child work to increase joy, hope and motivation, and to process childhood trauma or unresolved issues from the past.
- Developing a sense of belonging and rootedness through relationships with others and with nature.
All of these processes, and more, will support you through your deep healing journey and provide templates for the soul work required to access your intuition and unlearn the stories that keep you stuck.